Chambers O’Neill is a dedicated employment law practice based in Chester and Manchester. We offer a practical, hands-on approach backed up by over 40 years’ experience of providing high quality, expert legal advice to employers and employees.
We have a national client base. We have clients who are based in the North West and North Wales but also clients in Scotland, the rest of Wales and the United States of America. We have appeared in almost every Tribunal hearing centre in the UK.
“Only a small team of two, but both hugely capable. I value their expertise, personal attention and close involvement in matters, as well as their caring for the outcome, which seems to be lacking in the larger ﬁrms. I feel conﬁdent they are representing the business to the very best of their abilities and not simply generating fees.” (Legal 500 Testimonial 2020)
Chambers O’Neill has been listed each year since establishment in the Legal 500, an independent directory of the leading law firms in the UK. The current edition has the following further testimonials:
“Chambers O’Neill take considerable time to understand the issues and individuals within our business, always constructively challenging our approach, before providing bespoke tailored advice and solutions which best suit the interests of the company.” (Legal 500 Testimonial 2020)
“Friendly and no-nonsense – the firm provides good value, practical advice and are able to get to the heart of a matter very quickly. They are responsive and flexible too, and really understand our business and culture.” (Legal 500 Testimonial 2020)
We advise on all aspects of employment law from recruitment to termination including:
- Employment Tribunal claims and proceedings in the Employment Appeal Tribunal – our partners have conducted thousands of such claims since 1995
- Settlement/Compromise Agreements for both employers and employees
- Dismissal and termination strategies
- Individual and collective redundancies
- Discrimination and Equal Opportunities
- Disciplinary and grievance proceedings
- Employment contracts, policies and procedures
- Business reorganisation and restructuring
- Transfers of Undertaking (TUPE)